Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
EU Regulation 679/2016 provides for the right to data protection: in accordance with this law, the processing of such data will take place in compliance with your rights and fundamental freedom as well as your dignity, with particular reference to the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency.
We therefore inform you of what is specified below.
- The information you provide is processed in your best interest for the following purposes:
- activities which are connected to the services requested, in particular for the organization of aggregation, such as congress and training events (mandatory conferment);
- activities connected to the services requested by the user, in particular for the organization of aggregation, congress and training events (mandatory conferment)
- . sending communication, information or newsletters relating to new initiatives and services of Data Controller, of affiliated companies, partners or customers (optional conferment)
- . In accordance with the security requirements, processing will also be carried out through computer systems, as well as with the use of paper and images.
- . The conferment of data will be through your explicit consent to the processing and the data will be kept for 10 years.
- . • The regulation concerns personal data which are not subject to other uses and are protected data according to the regulation on privacy
- Data can be used only if this is to provide a service and / or service in your interest and for which you have given consent, this can be communicated to:
- State, welfare, insurance, associations or other public or private bodies exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling specific legal obligations;
- . Support from external professionals for the fulfilment of the activities related to the purposes indicated above.
- . The data controller is E MEETING & CONSULTING SRL, with registered office in Via M. Mercati, 33 – 00197 Rome, while the Data Processor is the legal representative Massimo Staempfli; the appointment of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) is not envisaged because it is not necessary with regard to the data processing performed.
- . As an interested party, you are protected by the rights listed below.
- . The Right to be informed: the user has the right to know how his/her data is collected, processed, stored and for what purpose, prior to being given.
- The right to access data, after it has been given. the user has the right to access data and to know how it is being processed and archived and for what uses. and
- The right to rectify..the user has the right to rectify data if the data is incorrect or incomplete.
- The Right to foreclosure and cancellation: the user has the right to be able to cancel his / her personal data permanently (except for other legal obligations, especially in the case of reporting to institutions or guaranteeing authorities).
- The Right of limitation: the user can limit the use of his data in use or block its use.
- Portability right: the user has the right to move, copy or transfer personal data.
- Opposition right: the user has the right to prohibit his / her data from being re-elaborated without explicit consent.
- The Right to ban automation: the user has the right to not let decisions about him/her be left to algorithms or automations.
They are essential for making website work as planned. They let our visitors do things like surf the website, use its necessary services and access the main functions. Without essential cookies, the experience of the website would not be fluent and enjoyable and the website could not provide some pages or some contents, services and related functions required by the user.
Analytical and Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about the use and interactions with the website, letting us to control and improve its operation. For example, they help us to understand which pages of website are visited more frequently, to discover which difficulties can be met by users during surfing, to determine if our advertising is efficient or not and to improve the contents of the website for our advertising partners. In other words, they let us identify patterns of the website, analyse the number of visits and understand the way users interact with the website.
- We use 2 categories of cookies:
- Persistent: once the browser is closed they are not destroyed but remain up to a pre-set expiry date.
- sessions: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are necessary to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered, therefore, they will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
We do not use any type of cookies to transmit information of a personal nature, we do not use a persistent cookie for tracking users.